Work with the best and
most exclusive affiliates.
(Junior) Business Development Manager Bangkok
Gotzha is a new and extremely ambitious affiliate network based in Bangkok. We are a team of young, like-minded professionals who decided to start a new and exciting life in the Valhalla of affiliate marketing; Bangkok. The network is currently focusing on CPI, CPL and CPA offers in the mobile space.
We are offering an interesting position on the advertiser side of our network. The position is a diverse mix of account management and business development. On the one hand our new team member will get a stock of existing accounts. On the other hand he – or she is free to find new advertisers and be completely responsible for those accounts.
– Acquire advertisers including guidance through all levels of the partnership
– Manage the relationship and technical requirements of our partners
– Tracking campaign performance and ensuring timely optimization of all campaigns
– Act as a consultant to your partners providing market-specific advice and global best practices
– Staying on top of the market: Keep an eye on friends and foes!
– Identify, penetrate, set up and grow new verticals and GEO’s with our advertising disciplines
– Create custom deals and campaigns with our partners for our affiliates
– Be present at tradeshows all over the world
– Bachelor/Master degree – Business or Economics or comparable an advantage
– Experience in digital advertising, including existing connections is an advantage
– Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics –CPI, CPA, CPM, CPC
– Some knowledge of ad serving technology and/or behavioral targeting technology is an advantage
– Some technical understanding of ad operations, but not required to have a technical background
– Strong communication and teamwork skills, ability to work in a fast-paced, international and innovative environment
– Result driven and a strong ambition to succeed.
– Fluent in English
What we offer:
– A modern workspace in the heart of Bangkok’s top-district Thonglor
– A very competitive fix salary + a contribution on the success of your accounts (commission, percentages of what you bring into the company)
– A basic business and technology training (more business than technology actually)
– You will become part of a highly motivated, young and professional team
– You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company
– You can grow ideally due to an extent of freedom you won’t experience anywhere else
– Going to the gym during lunch
– Working Visa
– A lot of fun! After-work X-Box sessions, gym, target reach foot massages and of course an introduction to the Bangkok party scene!
Interested? Send an email with your Curriculum vitae and a letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Please send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com