Senior Affiliate Manager Apps
Gotzha is a fresh and extremely ambitious affiliate network with global presence due to our
offices in Singapore, Bangkok and Amsterdam. We are a team of young, like-minded
professionals who decided to start a new and exciting life in the Valhalla’s of affiliate marketing;
Bangkok and Amsterdam. The network is currently focusing on CPI, CPL and CPA offers in the
mobile space. We want to grow more in Apps, can you make that happen?
Then you could be the Senior Affiliate Manager we are looking for. We are offering an interesting position on the affiliate side of our network for our office in
Amsterdam. The position is a diverse mix of relationship- and campaign management On the one hand our new team member will get a stock of affiliates. On the other hand he – or she is free to find new affiliates and be completely responsible for those accounts.
- Grow new and established house accounts through mobile ad network UA campaigns, ideally driving additional high quality users
- Review and optimize current account set-ups, delivery, performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet customers growth objectives
- Recruiting new affiliates
- Negotiating terms of the deal (rates & payment schedule)
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by affiliates
- An in-depth knowledge of international affiliate markets
- A minimum of 3, but preferably 5 years of experience in an affiliate marketing role
- Proven track record in previous role
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- A good understanding of tracking technology and mobile advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable working in a Startup
What we offer:
- A modern workspace near the Amsterdam canals.
- A very competitive fix salary + a contribution on the success of your accounts (commission, percentages of what you bring into the company)
- A basic business and technology training (more business than technology actually)
- You will become part of a highly motivated, young and professional team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company
- You can grow ideally due to an extent of freedom you won’t experience anywhere else
- Going to the gym during lunch
- Working Visa
- A lot of fun! After-work X-Box sessions, gym, target reach foot massages and of course an introduction to the Amsterdam party scene
Interested? Send an email with your Curriculum vitae and a letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position. Please send it over to [email protected] and [email protected] or apply right away through the form below.